Friday, October 3, 2014

My new "magic cream"

A few days ago, I found an extraordinary cream in a shop (www.shopkitson.com) in Santa Barbara: Goé Oil.  As the sample said "try me", I used it on my hands and went back home to see whether the initial wonderful feel would last.



And what a great surprise:  my hands stayed soft and smooth.  So when I did my shopping this morning, I went back to Kitson to buy Goé Oil.  Quite expensive ($48), but worth every penny, as it gives so much pleasure that I wanted to share this with you straight away.

When I looked for pictures of it on the website, I found that you can also buy it at Colette in Paris (even a bit more expensive, so another reason for you to come and see me ;-))

Here the different usages, it's a real miracle cream:




Bon week-end !

No comments:

Post a Comment